Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tough Lovin'

Wow, this time away from Adam is really starting to wear on me. I know that it's worth it but it's so dang hard. The worst part is, when I tell Adam how much I miss him he always says things like "I miss you too, but I try not to think about it because I know I'll be home soon", and even though I know he means it good, it makes me feel like he's just pushing aside thoughts of me because he's too wrapped up in what's going on out there. I know it's really not like that, but it sucks not being able to read him in person...and having to interpret his meaning over the phone. Which is another thing... not being able to talk in person is NOT a good thing seeing as both of us have a hard time talking on the phone due to problems such as; bad connection, stupid dying phones, loud roommates, loud siblings, schedules, and the most problematic one..being too tired. So many things make it so so hard for me, but I have GOT to get past it.

I don't know what the actual time frame is on the word "newlyweds" but I'm pretty sure we still fit that category. That being said, I miss my stinking husband. I haven't had a lot of time with him since the wedding with all the work and school that we've been busy with. Now I've got a new job and it seems like they only like to work me on the weekends, which is the only time Adam is home. I really hope it gets easier. No matter what though, I know that we can make it through, I just hope that we can catch a little bit of a break.. Find some time to look for an apartment, and spend some quality time together where one of us isn't SLEEPING. Haha, it's crazy how much we've changed since the teenage years..We used to stay up all night, now we sleep at 8. We are turning into our parents! ;]

Anyway, I just had to get that out of my system. Adam won't be home until Tuesday night so I'll be posting on my own for the next few days. Don't be surprised if the posts are a little wacky insane crazy lady hormonal. It's been a tough week!

Love--Mrs.Gillen

No comments:

Post a Comment