Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Better♥

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers. It all paid off, he's home with me now and I couldn't be happier. Things have gotten so much better. He no longer has to work in Vernal for the weeks, they moved him to a closer job site, so that is definitely a good thing! =]] This experience has caused us to grow up a lot, and I know that we've both come to realize just how important we are to one another. I can't imagine being without him ever again.

Which brings me to my second subject! The Temple♥. I cannot wait until we get to be sealed together for eternity! That is going to be the most wonderful day of my life! We're working towards that goal every day and I know that we can get there.

On a more every day note, we are searching for an apartment! =] We found one in Provo that looks promising so we're going to go take a look on Friday. I hope it works out, I think that once we get into our own place it's going to feel more real, and we will finally feel like we aren't kids anymore. I have a good feeling about it so let's hope that it works out well!

Once we get settled in our apartment, and Adam has his GED taken care of, we can get into the military. Ere go, we can start making babies! ;] I can't wait to be a mommy. Seriously, I feel like that is really my purpose in life, to take care of Heavenly Father's precious spirits. I am so excited to have that opportunity, and I am praying that it can happen for me. Well I better be off, I'm going to clean our room and it will be a big surprise when Adam gets home. ;]

Love you!

Mrs. Gillen

No comments:

Post a Comment